Essay the use of mobile phone
The mobile essay, the multi-functionality of mobile phones has made them a necessary accessory for many persons throughout the world today. one can talk or chat with their near ones, listen to songs, surf the internet, use cameras, and so on. europe uses 900 and 1800 mhz and north america uses 850 and 1900 mhz. banning mobile phone in public places would, therefore, not be a justifiable solution. finally, cell phones have made overseas communication convenient even in public places. but i’m with rationing the usag of mobiles phones. conclusion, while use of cell-phones can be limited in some areas of public places where they cause disturbance in other devices or services, in my opinion they should be allowed in rest of the places as they may help in dangerous situations and provide entertainment. think that cell phones have become one of the compelling necessities for people . furthermore, phones can be beneficial in tedious journeys as these are great sources of entertainment. secondly, signal of mobile phone can cause serious problems in some public places such as hospital by interfering with delicate instruments or equipment. thing is that, mobile can be an impressive mode of recreation which assists to reduce our monotonousness on a long journey since it has lots of functions, such as medial player to listen to songs, video to watch films, games to play. you want to write about both sides then you must write “in my opinion, mobile phones should not be banned but should have restricted use in public places. conclusion, i support the plans to restrict the use of the cellular phones in public premises. so, you should have written “firstly, using mobile phones in public areas constitutes a form of public disturbance. recent essay question reported on jan 31:Some people think that the use of mobiles (cell) phones should be banned in public places such a in libraries and shop and on public transport. of cell phones is one of the significant technological advancement in recent times. in spite of the strength of this argument ,these negative impacts can be eliminated if sophisticated illuminating campaigns are to be launched to enhance people’s awareness concerning the potential risks of using cell phones in public places . this is because these places are usually calm, where people visit to read or relax. while i accept that there are some drawbacks to this technology, in my opinion, i believe banning cell phones completely would not be the long-term solution. begin with, an argument put forward in favor of banning mobile phones has plethora of reasons. this means the phone cannot make or receive calls until the connection is made again. it is clear that mobile phone could be a helpful and valuable device not only in the road casuaties but in other difficult circumstances such as fires , crimes.Essay the use of mobile phone
Essay the use of mobile phonefor example , if cell phones were not banned in libraries , readers’ attention would be surely distracted and consequently their ability for assimilation would be limited . some public place, such as libraries, music halls or galleries, phones can annoy and ruin the experience for others. sum up, with the above mentioned functions, i believe that people should have the right to be free in using their phones in public places. you disagree that mobile phones should be banned then your full essay should explain why you think they shouldn’t be banned. of fights culminated in a free society, where people have their basic rights, such as talking on the phone or texting their loved ones, guaranteed by the state. the most used digital network is gsm (global system for mobile communication). the mobile may not be only be effective in extreme situations, but also an entertaining one. radio waves that the mobile phone networks use are split into different frequencies. the generation of noise and radiation from the use of cell phones is seen as being harmful to health. cell phones have become a must nowadays and humans couldn’t dispense with them ., this is all about the language you use and the way you present it. martin cooper from motorola made the first call using a mobile phone in 1973, it did not use the type of cellular mobile phone network that we use today. a slate phone is a phone that has almost no buttons, and uses a touchscreen. me clarify why cell phones should be prohibited in public areas. you can’t only write why mobile phones are useful – explain why they should not be banned in each body paragraph. for example if someone met in a motor vehicle accident they can be used to contact wrecking service, police, ambulance, fire station, as well as capture pertinent details such as picture of license plate and even dented vehicle. begin with,using mobile phones in public places brougt negative effects in people’s life for example , while people drining a car and talking on the phone or listening to music from mobile phones they can not concentrate onthe road. here’s an example “in my opinion, i do not believe that mobiles phones should be banned completely but i believe there should be strict limitations on when and how they are used”. additionally, cell phones can be used as a camcorder or voice recorder to capture special moments. in other words, these phones can cause some serious disturbance and people may find hard to concentrate while performing important tasks at their workplaces. the other hand phone calls nowadays is critical to a lot of people such as those whom most of their jobs are done by telecommunication, another things that make the phone devices indispensable in modern life are the invention of smart phone technologies which makes the phone multifunctional and being more than just a device used for calling, for example most of poeple using social networks to communicate with each other as facebook,twitter etc, and that is made be possible by using phone as its portable and easy to use,another importance of phones is that their usefulness in emergency situations when someone needs a help. conclusion, the use of cell phones should be highly restricted in public places so as to prevent its potential health hazard to people who are not aware of the harm.
Essay the uses of computergood management, planning and training, will increase the positive impact of cell phones in our lives and tremendously ease the life of humankind.“sine quo non to grasp” – don’t use this in an english language test. your opinion is that the use of mobiles should be restricted but not banned, then you can explain why they should not be completely banned and you can explain what restrictions you think there should be. in addition, the generation of radiation by the use of cell phones also causes various cancers according to medical experts. can be useful in case of emergencies, for instance accidents in public places. for example, any patient wears implanted device, cell phone can interfere with it and it could be stopped completely. take road causalities as a stark example , most of them are saved from certain death through a single call from a mobile phone . moreover, the over use of mobile creates a negative impact. this has resulted in an exacerbated use of mobiles and has consequently urged many people to call for halting their use in public places such as malls, reading rooms and public transport means. my opinion mobile phone devices should not be inhibited in general places. is considered by many people that mobile phones should not be allowed in public places, like libraries, shops and transport. use of mobile phones on public transport can also eradicate monotony during long journeys. although some people believe that using cell phones in public places should be prohibited, i do not agree that it should be for several reasons which will be discussed in this essay. people usually get distracted and become less attentive to hazards surrounding them when calling someone or answering someone’s call because most of their focus and concentration is paid to the call . in the late 20th century technology improved so people could carry their phones easily. a mobile phone is switched on, it finds and connects to a nearby mobile phone base station. when moving, if the mobile phone gets too far away from the cell it is connected to, that cell sends a message to another cell to tell the new cell to take over the call. considered by some that mobile phones must be prohibited in public places such as in shops ,libraries ,and public transportation system. is often believed that the use of cell phones should be prohibited in certain public areas like malls and reading buildings ., having cell phones helped people to communicate with other people faster, cheaper and more comfortable. personally , although i critic the excessive use of cell phones in such places , i believe that they shouldn’t be entirely banned for some reasons which i intent to advocate in this essay .. urging a demand of prohibiting it usage in public places = urging a demand to prohibit it being used in public places. Essay on use and misuse of mobile phones
Mobile phone - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopediain this essay i am going to explain why i think that using mobile phones should be banned in public places with several reasons. when someone buys a contract, the network gives them a code, that if they enter it into the phone, the phone will then make calls. in addition, the generation of radiation by the use of cell phones also causes various cancers according to medical experts. mobile phone can be used to communicate over long distances without wires. furthermore, mobile phones can also be used as a navigation device to help drivers to navigate the roadways. is true that using mobile phones in public places have become rampant over the last few decades. is often argued by some masses that cell phones should be prohibited in common places such as libraries, shops and public places. is true that mobile phones are the one of the major reasons of noise pollution in public areas. i, therefore, believe that we should use it acknowledging the requirement instead of banning and making it an issue., cell phone, a portable device, has contributed a lot in many ways. when you use a gerund as a noun it will be singular. their wide use has had a remarkable impact on physical, social, aesthetical, and economic and health aspects of life.. “enthusiasts for banning the use of cell phones in public places argue that ” – this essay is not about what other people argue. if you take a look at some of my model essays, you will see words repeated and the use of referencing. this radiation is high when exposure to mobile phone radiations is more as seen in unrestricted use of mobile phones in public places. nonetheless , such negative impact could be cancelled out through the use of headphones and smart mikes . my opinion , i disagree with the idea that mobile users must not answer all calls in these places due to three principal causes. this circumstances banning the use of mobile cannot be wise decision . people think that the use of mobile (cell) phone should be banned in public places, such as: in libraries, shop and on public transport. they must be used flexibly for the higher scores in coherence and cohesion. in addition to this, phones can annoy and cause nuisance exploiting the experience of others while travelling by interacting loudly on phones. older phones also used computer technology, but lacked many of the parts of a computer that were too big to fit into a phone.Free cell phones Essays and Papers
Mobile phone use: a growing problem of driver distractionnowaday cell phone holders can search information for work, or relax by watching films and listening to music whenever and wherever they wish. for instance, i remember recently when i commuted to work by train, there was a man sitting next to me who used his phone constantly and made called loudly without attention to other passangers. this can be used in case of emergencies such as accidents at public places. if it weren’t for cell phones ,many lives would be lost . it has innumerable uses in our life, sometimes it becomes nuisance. , cell phones have proved to be a lifebuoy in critical times as fires , crimes and road casualities . are multi-functional and can be used as recording devices or cameras so shouldn’t be banned in public. wide range of cell phones use recently are getting bigger and bigger. this level is exceeded by the use of mobile phones in public places as confirmed by medical experts. an example illustrating this in action is united states civil defense recent reports which indicate that most emergency calls notifying about fires have been received from cell phones , from people passing by fires in streets ., the multi-functionality of mobile phones has made them become a necessary accessory for many persons throughout the world today. a flip phone flips open, and is best for calling. signal can cause problems in some public places, such as hospitals, by interfering with delicate instruments or equipment., there are adequate number of reasons why cellular phones should not be restricted in some local sites. this is because of its constant ringtones or the phone conservation might disturb and ruin the experience of people, for instance, a student who studies in library can easily focus on his study without using mobiles rather than he brings it there. however, had i not picked up my phone immediately, the outcome could have been tragic. the need of cell phone is undeniable and it has great importance . firstly, unrestricted use of phones in certain places can be intrusive to others comfort. thing is that, mobile can be an impressive mode of recreation which assists to reduce our monotonousness on a long journey since it has lots of functions, such as medial player to listen to songs, video to watch films, games to play. people believe that using cell phones in the public areas can cause plenty of disadvantages and therefore should not be allowed, i disagree with this view because of a couple of reasons. they can be used to send and check email, do research and even study. conclusion , i believe that cell phones function more beyond being being a source of nuisance as it is alleged by some .
Mobile phone overuse - Wikipedia
IELTS Essay Ideas: Banning Mobile Phones
Essay on mobile technologyit is mechanical because you start each sentence with a linker.” = “for example, if a person has a serious accident and someone nearby has a mobile phone, they will be able to call for help promptly. use of mobile phones in public places have become rampant over recent decades. interesting essay sample of the topic of cell phones' impact on our lives. the one hand using mobile phone to make a call in public places for example ,the libraries,sites in which the reader need to focus on their reading can be annoying and distrubing to other,moreover phones are emitting electrical signals which may have damaging effect on human health and also these signal may interfere with other devices. you state in your essay “let me clarify why cell phones should be prohibited in public areas. apart from voice and text services, some cell phones have cameras, alarm clock, and radio and allow access to the internet. for example , a single cell phone device can serve as a portable library teeming with thousands of e-books . summarize, cell phone, a multifunctional device, is more informative and entertaining which has benefited us in every walk with its abundant of facilities. herein, i do recommend that cell phones should be only used for emergencies in public places . mobile phones became more popular, they began to cost less money, and more people could afford them. days, it is common to find people using cell phones in various public places such as, markets, banks and reading rooms. although some people believe that cell phone usage in public places should be prohibited, i do not agree that it should be for several reasons which will be discussed in this essay. a stark example supporting that plea is the toll death and injuries afflicting the society everyday as a result of the careless use of mobiles in streets , while crossing high ways and even while driving over highways . first substantial impact of using cell phones is the ease of communication among people., cell phones have come with negative effects to people’s lives. people think that the use mobile phones should be banned in public places such as libraries, shops and public transport. a days , increasing usage of cell phone in public place urging a demand of prohibiting it usage in public place because it creates number of problem to people. usually you can talk for a lot of time for the monthly fee, but if you do not use the phone a lot you still pay the same money. you pay as you use, you will pay for a fixed amount of call time credit which you then use up when phoning people. people should be at liberty to use them wherever and whenever they wish. if someone met in a motor vehicle accident for example, they can be used to contact the wrecking service, police, ambulance and fire station, as well as capture pertinent details such as a picture of license plate, third-party documents or the damaged vehicles.
Mobile phone - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mobile phone use: a growing problem of driver distraction
Impact of cell phones on our lives essay examplefor example, in the library, if we do not find the book which we long to read, we can easily surf internet through mobile and read that., the use of mobile phones on public transport eradicates monotony during long journeys. banks have also made it easier for their customers to access their accounts, check balances, and receive bank statements from their phones. in my opinion, i strongly believe public use of phones should be banned owing to several reasons which shall be discussed in this essay. this means you can’t use “it” as a subject in a topic sentence. likewise, the phone signals can also cause some serious complications in some public places such as hospitals by interfering with delicate instruments or equipment. is considered by many people that mobile phones should not be allowed in public places, like libraries, shops and transport. in your introduction, don’t write “while i agree to to some extent with this notion…” because it is completely irrelevant and confusing for the reader. the few setbacks observed, humankind has made tremendous strides since the introduction of cell phones. by a student named tundea:These days, it is common to find people using cell phones in various public places such as, markets, banks and reading rooms. mobile phones are multi-functional and can be utilized to record videos and click pictures. thus, it is easier to seek medical aid through phones. majority of new mobile phones from the 21st century are smartphones. conclusion, with the diverse functions of cell phones, its power to save time and lives and to provide entertainment for its users, i do not think it should be prohibited. in both developed and developing countries, cell phones are the main communication tools in all the sectors of the economy. connected to a station, the mobile phone can make calls. is true that mobile phones are the one of the major reasons of noise pollution in public areas. the one hand, i accept that mobiles may interfere with the ambiance of certain of places. together with the development of technology, a cell phone can be a smart storage device with hundreds of pictures, videos or thousands of e-books..grammer and terms that i used (is it academic or not). the use of mobile phones generates noise in public places since you have various people talking at various voice pitches. some people are of the opinion that mobile phone usage in public places should be banned.
essay on mobile technology
Importance Of Mobile Phones In Our Life | My Essay Pointuse of mobile phones in public places has become rampant over recent decades. however, in all other places they should be allowed as long as they are used with respect to others. the use of mobile phones generates noise in public places since you have various people talking at various voice pitches. conclude, althoug, using mobile phones is not allowed in some public places but i believe that it impacted on the way people spend their time. this is an academic essay and vocabulary must be appropriate and also used in the right context. the sim may be supplied by the same company as the phone, or a different one. the uses of handspones could disturb people around us and thus make them feel stressed and irritated. phones in the 1950s through 1970s were large and heavy, and most were built into cars. cell phones enables business people do their work by maintaining correspondence with customers, suppliers, business partners and financial institutions. summarize, although cell phone, a multifunctional device, is more informative and entertaining, it creates a negative impression. conclusion, the use of cell phones should be highly restricted in public places so as to prevent its potential health hazard to people who are not aware of the harm. are useful for families overseas to get in touch with each other. some people believe that using mobile phones is not allowed in public places. also when you write about the use of mobile phones, in the next sentence you will write “this should be avoided because…” so you avoid repeating the word by referencing using “this”. a good example is, the echocardiograph which is an instrument uses to diagnised heard diseases, could have a significant error when there is conflict between the mobile frequencies with its function. not only that , but many road casualities have been rescued thanks to calls from cell phones as well .. answer the questions – each body paragraph must explain one reason why you think mobile phones should not be banned. the sim has information like the phone number and payment account and this is needed to make or receive calls. either need to change your introduction or change the language you use in the first body paragraph. it is very useful for people to search everything whatever they want. although i agree that phones should be banned in certain places, i disagree with their strict prohibition in such public places. liz excuse me because i didnt read the rules for posting a comment on your pages i am really apologize for the mistake that i made.
Good thesis statement civil rights movement –
Essay on using cell phones while drivingis considered by many people that mobile phones should not be allowed in public places, like libraries, shops and transport. one principle reason is that, mobile phones can be intrusive. gsm phones need a separate microchip, called a subscriber identity module or sim card, to work. i, therefore, believe that we should use it acknowledging the requirement instead of banning and making it an issue. therefore, the use of mobile phones should be restricted in these buildings o cases. i, therefore, believe that it should be used acknowledging the requirement. people think that the use of mobile phones should be banned in public places such as in libraries, shops and on public transport. just make it clear “in my opinion, i disagree that mobile phones should be prohibited in public places…”. therefore, its very common to see a warning sign in clinics requesting the visitors and the patients to switch the mobile phone of while they attending to the hospital. in my opinion, i strongly believe public use of phones should be banned owing to several reasons which shall be discussed in this essay. they can be used to send and check email, do research and even study. the hand-off is done so well and carefully that the user will usually never even know that the call was transferred to another cell. four main frequencies are used around the world: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 mhz., having a cell phone in an emergency saves time and lives. the one hand, there are two compelling grounds to impose an entire ban on using cell phones in public areas.: “using cell phones in public places have …” the subject is not “cell phones” plural, it is “using cell phones in public places. is true that mobile phones are one of the major reasons for increased noise pollution in public areas. the generation of noise and radiation from the use of cell phones is seen as being harmful to health., cell phone is a source of quick communication which is very useful to covey our message. equally importantly , though , cell phone can function as a navigator , leading or guiding its holder to any place they want to reach without being lost . at present, it would be labelled as “mechanical” and this means each linking word is used like a machine without flexibility., cell phone is a source of quick communication which is very useful to covey our message.
- Phd thesis big data – this radiation is high when exposure to mobile phone radiations is more as seen in unrestricted use of mobile phones in public places. this can be cheaper if you do not use the phone a lot. creating and effective rules to use cell phone could be difference. one is that cell phones have influenced interpersonal relationships and social interactions negatively. personally, i believe that they should not be banned unless they do not cause any interruption or interference in service or equipment. secondly, phones can even save people’s lives, especially in a case of an accident or if someone suffers from sudden hearts attack while shopping. for instance, in libraries, phones usually distract the concentration of readers. i believe that the mobile phones should be banned in public places where they interrupt services or break rules. similarly, mobile signals can cause problems in some frequently used places such as hospitals by interfering with delicate instruments. i agree that callers must not use their mobile phones to disturb others in these places, i do not believe that they should not answer all calls due to three principal reasons. it is, therefore, fairly easy to understand why some people demand restricting mobile phones in certain places. most people prefer cell phones to landlines due to their convenience and their abilities to send a short message services (sms). a bar phone is shaped like a candy bar, and the keys and screen are on one face. this could save a persons live which would be impossible if mobile phones were banned. my friends had no way but using my cell phone to contact with my family and called for the ambulance. because the network knows that the phone is connected to that particular cell, it can also route calls to the mobile phone. conclusion , in spite of the negative impacts of using cell phones in public places , they shouldn’t be entirely banned . there are mobile phones that work on two, three or four frequencies. once the credit is used up you must buy some more to use the phone.. call phones should not banned anywhere – cell phones should not be banned everywhere. not only would this mean a breach of the core rights of individuals, but it could also cause an emergency situation to be neglected. this gives the impression you are a doctor and the only language you know well is medical language – being able to write two strong sentences with medical language will not give you a higher band score when the rest of your essay uses lower level language.
- Dissertation binding glasgow – , cell phones are no longer used for making or receiving calls only , but for various indispensible functions as well . is thought that using cell phones in public places have become a hazard and therefore should be banned . for banning the use of cell phones in public places argue that excess use of mobiles results in negative impacts on people and even catastrophic ones . you can write about mobile phones or cell phones but that’s about it. cell phones have led to social evils such as ‘sexting’, harassment and bullying of teens, in addition to creating less unity with families and friends. therefore, cell phones provide myriad of benefits and should be permitted in ethical circumstances. now almost all urban areas, and many country areas, are covered by mobile phone networks. have different views about whether to ban the use of mobile phones in punlic places such as malls and libraries. so, phones can easily annoy others or ruin their experience in these quiet places..So if i understand correctly, if give my introductory opinion that mobile phones should be restricted to an extent that will help public. cell phones have become so cheap to own that they have mostly replaced pay phones and phone booths except for urban areas with many people. another thing is that, mobile can be an impressive mode of recreation which assists to reduce our monotonous on a long journey. accidents and emergencies are unpredictable but with a mobile phone to the rescue, there will be no need for a panic attack., adherents to the trend of prohibiting the use of mobiles in public places contend that most of street noise and nuisance are attributed to the vast use of cell phones in public places . failure to do this may cause a burden on the populace and the government when diseases emerge because of this. these phones can be used for email, browsing the internet, playing music and games,and many other functions that computers can perform. it is used mainly in europe and asia, while cdma (code-division multiple access) networks are mainly used in north america. it is very useful for people to search everything whatever they want. lastly, phones can act as unethical devices in some situations. further and even more importantly , though , most of crimes have been either prevented or authenticated due to the prompt use off cell phones ., there is also technical issue behind prohibiting cellualr phones in special buildings, for example, hospital. computers in the base station check if the phone is allowed to use the network.
- Apa dissertation headings – it is usually impossible to switch to a different network's code on this type of phone. contrast , in some cases indiscriminate use of mobile phone has become a serious concern as people speak loudly, hampered the privacy of others. in most areas there will be more than one mobile network. mobile phone (also known as a wireless phone, cell phone, or cellular telephone) is a small portable radio telephone. cell phones have increased tendencies of multitasking, a trend responsible for accidents in our roads. first and foremost, phones are highly functional devices in case of emergencies such as collisions. first body paragraph is slightly confusing with the first sentences “cell phone has contributed a lot in many ways. examples of smartphones include apple's iphone and samsung's galaxy series. my friends had no way but using my cell phone to contact with my family and called for the ambulance. is true that mobile phones are the one of the major reasons of noise pollution in public areas. however, one point of concern is that this is an opinion essay and your opinion is that you think there should not be a complete ban on the use of mobile phones. is true that mobile phones are the one of the major reasons of noise pollution in public areas. conclusion, although, using mobile phones in public places can have some negative consequences, yet, i disagree with the idea of banning them fully, as this would clearly be an unjustifiable explanation to its users. sometimes you can change the network by using a sim from another network, but some companies do not want this to happen and they lock the phone so that you have to use their sim., i believe that mobiles should not be prohibited in the all public places. a phone can move between different cells, but will only communicate with one cell at a time. they are called 'world' phones and can be used everywhere., having a cell phone in an emergency saves time and lives. note that some of the above ideas are not connected to the exact essay question (for example, they include ideas about banning phones in hospitals or museums – these are ideas just to help you with the general topic rather than the exact essay question). is suggested that there should be a complete restriction on using cell phones in public places where they turn into disruptive tools. others have a special radio inside them that only makes phone calls when the phone is activated. we are concerned about the misuse , most people are aware of the public behavior .
- Essay the best day of my life – ” this is all about the advantages of mobiles not about why they should not be banned. i completely agree with this idea because of some the following reasons. is true that mobiles(cell) phones should be prohibited in general places such a libraries and shop and on public transport. first mobile phone networks were created in the late 1970s in japan. people think that the use of mobile (cell) phone should be banned in public places, such as: in libraries, shop and on public transport. people think that the use of mobile (cell) phone should be banned in public places, such as: in libraries, shop and on public transport. unlike the landlines, mobile phones are portable, and one can use them in whichever location he or she is as long as there is network coverage. modern phone makers have been able to use smaller parts. strongly believe that there should be no attempts to prevent anyone from using mobile phones in public sites. in fact you have more arguments against the use of mobile phones than for the use of them. conclude, with the diverse functions of cell phones, saving time and lives, and providing entertainment without being intrusive, i believe that people should be at liberty to use their phones wherever and whenever they want. summarize, cell phone, a multifunctional device, is more informative and entertaining which has benefited us in every walk with its abundant of facilities. cell phones have made a significant impact on the social life of people. they can be used as computers as well as making voice calls.. i’m still not clear on your opinion because you write very clearly that “callers must not use their phones to disturb others” but then you write “i do not believe they should not answer all calls…” which means the opposite. in fact, not all words can be successfully paraphrased “reading buildings” is not really in the english vocabulary so that means you must use the word “library” repeatedly. is argued that moblie phones should be barred in some public areas. the other hand, there are also two valid points to prove that imposing a full ban on mobile phones usage would be unfair to its users. phones should be banned in places where they interfere with equipment, interrupt a service or break rules, such as in a library, but in all other public places they should be allowed as long as they are used with respect to others. failure to do this may cause a burden on the populace and the government when diseases emerge because of this. firstly, this communication technology has become one of the basic necessities of day to day life and a vital source not only for keeping in touch with friends and family but also many businesses are done over the phone nowadays. as a result , cell phone holders can browse many books anywhere and anytime .
- Research thesis on wireless sensor networks – futhermore, using applications on a cell phone could help you find the way to any place without being lost , even find hotels or restaurant when you travel. however, they shouldn’t be used mechanically and they shouldn’t be overused. it is very useful for people to search everything whatever they want. to the rapid widespread of cell phones and the dazzling improvements that have overwhelmed this sophisticated industry, cell phones have become the norm to see everywhere rather than the exception. this is called a "hand off," and the call continues with the new cell the phone is connected to. my point of view, cell phones should not banned anywhere whereas we can take few measures to avoid the intrusive and other things. to write about the usage of mobile phones, you can write about using mobile phone or the use of mobile phones but again that is all. use of mobile phones in public places has become rampant over recent decades. futhermore , in the library, when your cell phone rings or you speak in a loud voice you may obstacle, annoyed people who are sitting near to you and reading. you for the feedback but my main concern was repeating mobile phones and usage. this is why mobile communications are sometimes called cellular communications. it works by communicating with a nearby base station (also called a "cell site") which connects it to the main phone network. the majority of these cdma phones are used in the united states and nearby countries. for example, in the library, if we do not find the book which we long to read, we can easily surf internet through mobile and read that. this is because mobile signals could interfere with some some equipments and possible damage could resulted from this. by changing from “usage” to “the use of” to “using …” already shows the skill of paraphrasing and adapting language which is all the examiner needs to see. for example, in the library, if we do not find the book which we long to read, we can easily surf internet through mobile and read that. are two main ways to pay for mobile phone calls:If you pay by contract you will pay the network money every month so that you can make calls. in the recent years, cell phones carry out mobile money transactions whereby the sim card is the unique personal identifier. this level is exceeded by the use of mobile phones in public places as confirmed by medical experts. in my opinion, i strongly disagree that public usage of mobile phones should be banned for several reasons which will be discussed in this essay. here , i recommend that cell phones are to be used only in ultimate emergencies .
impact of cell phones on our lives essay example
essay the mobile phone